The Dawah to Islam & The Method to Re-establish the Khilafah
Shekh Ahmad Mahmoud
Paperback, 377 Pages
14.8 x 21 cm
This book is a translation of the excellent Arabic book ‘Da’wah ilal Islam’ (Da’wah to Islam) by Sheikh Ahmad Mahmoud which was published in Lebanon. In discussing da’wah to Islam the book concentrates more on the methodology of da’wah than its obligations and mandubaat (recommended actions).
This is because the need today to have knowledge of this methodology has become most pressing and important, superseding all other aspects. The book concentrates on the ‘method of da’wah to re-establish the Khilafah Rashidah’ because this aspect represents the backbone of the da’wah to Islam today.
Today, under these circumstances where the Islamic state does not exist, every call that does not make the establishment of the Islamic state its pivot and the centre of its attention, is incomplete. The book covers subjects such as:
- Enjoining the Ma’roof (goodness) and forbidding the Munkar (evil).
- The obligation of the presence of groups that carry da’wah.
- How to establish Dar al-Islam (abode of Islam).
- Refuting methods contrary to the Shar’ee method.
- The method of Islam in understanding the ahkaam (rules).
- Is it allowed to have more than one movement calling to Islam?
- The halaal (permitted) is not reached through haraam (prohibited).
- Moderation and extremism.
Availability: In stock