The Son: With his Father & Mother
Translation of 1st Edition, 2016
Paperback, 154 Pages
13.8 x 21 cm
The subject of kindness to parents is part of the subject of life and of the point of view of Islam concerning life. It holds special importance at this time, the time of isolating Islam from the mainstream of life.
In fulfillment of my duty to the new generations of Muslims, I found this search into the jurisprudence of dutifulness and undutifulness toward one's parents to be an urgent need for every son and daughter wishing to gain a bigger share of the reward for obeying Allah through obeying the parents, if the opportunity is still favorable for completing the fortification of the Muslim family so that through it Allah will defeat Satan and so that it will turn into a fortress which protects the tenets of Allah's religion on this earth.
Availability: In stock
About the Author
The Sheikh was born during late thirties of past century, to engage so early in the political work targeting the revival of the Muslim Ummah and saving her from the neckband of colonialism, through the full liberation of everything that does not relate to its Islam. He was a student of Sheikh Taqiuddin an-Nabhani (rh). He authored many intellectual, political and Islamic books that illustrate the standards and measures of deep objective research, as dictated by the norms of looking after the truth in any topic. The following are some of his other books:
- "The Family, A Castle Shielded by Allah and His Messenger" in two parts, in Arabic, translated also into English and Turkish.
- "Europeans Hatred of Islam, A Conspiracy in Its Second Millennium" in Arabic, translated also into English, French, and Italian.
- "Christianity, A Roman Political Scheme" in Arabic, translated also into English, and French.
- "Hijacking The World, An American Plan" in Arabic, translated also into English, and French.
- "The Black Hole in the Intellect of Western Philosophy" in Arabic translated also into English
- "The Choice of Heaven and Hell in the Philosophy of Democracy" in Arabic, translated also into English.
- "Crisis of Western Intellect" in Arabic and English.
Sheikh Badarani is from the city of Beirut, Lebanon and is a member of Hizb ut-Tahrir.